Minimum starting salary: $21.00 per hour
Job-status: Temporary full time to full time
Job type: Retail (Cannabis)
Our Junior Retail Managers may be required to work straight splits days, nights, weekends, and some statutory holidays.
MUST HAVE INVENTORY EXPERIENCE
Priory skills for the position of Junior Retail Manager is experience in HR Management duties, Payroll and scheduling, and excellent math skills.
Responsibilities also include:
Removing waste boxes and receiving, storing, reporting, and any other immediate duties.
We are currently looking for a Retail Manager to work and manage V&D Cannabis Retail store locations. This is a new company, with the potential for real growth.
We are looking for an experienced manager that can demonstrate:
- Understanding of SKU numbers and UPC codes and are able to fill out regulatory templates in a precise and timely manner.
- The ability to understand everyone’s concerns and to act in a fair, understanding, mediation, and above all in a legal manner.
- Ability to obtain your Cannabis Retail Managers License.
- Must complete a five-hour board approved cannabis training program.
- Police background check required.
- Understanding and executing exact and precise regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Experience in using mac computers including a spread sheets, excel, email, etc.
- Manage compliance issues relating the sale of cannabis.
- May be required to enter into contracts for the store.
- Must possess an understanding of supervision, scheduling, coordinating and training of staff.
- Supervise and manage staff, appointees, and customers of the store.
- Manage the sales of cannabis from seed to sale and precise exact inventory tracking.
- Retail managers above all else must manage, compliance issues relating to, the sale of cannabis and may be required to purchase inventory for the store, as per the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- Able to lift boxes 5-35 lbs.
Only people that can perform the duties listed are people with a Cannabis retail manager license or retail operator license such as the owner.
To help us learn more about you, please submit your resume describing how you meet the following requirements.
- Completed grade 12 education or equivalent secondary education as established by the Ontario Ministry of Education. A Canadian equivalency document is required for education obtained outside of Canada.
- Possession of valid non- probationary Ontario class (G) driver’s license in good standing.
- Eligible to work legally in Canada.
- Must pass a police background check as per the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Regulations.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills within an emphasis on a clear understanding.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively to overcome and desolate difficult and intense situations.
- Able to handle the physical demands of the job and able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Able to work independently and also as part of the team.
- Able to wear required clothing and uniforms listed under V&D policies.
- Mathematics and English exams may be administered as part of selection criteria.
Failure to maintain the minimum requirements for the role or to produce documentation when requested will result in the application being disqualified from the current recruit.