Missions and responsibilities
Have you always wanted to work in the purchasing department?
Do you like the world of fashion and retail?
Well, this job may be for you?
Hart stores are looking for a JUNIOR BUYER ASSISTANT for Kitchen accessories, dinnerware and cookware Department to join the Buying team at its Montreal headquarters.
Your responsibilities will be varied because they will prepare you, if you wish, to become a senior buyer.
You will need to:
- Collaborate to evaluate supplier proposals based on price, quality and other parameters and determine the best purchase choices
- Forging and maintaining trusting relationships with suppliers
- Attend events, fairs and exhibitions to stay up-to-date and keep up with market trends
BUDGET- CREDIT AGREEMENT
- Helping and learning to do budget analysis
- Help negotiate the terms of the agreements to get the best deal for our company
- Monitor inventory levels and make purchase plans within budget
- Review and track damaged and non-compliant goods to get supplier credits
- Ensure timely delivery of products and compliance with purchase agreements
CUSTOMER CHOICE AND IN-STORE VISITS
- Identify customer preferences and predict consumer trends
- Discover and buy new products and check the quality and popularity of those who are already on our shelves
- Keep an eye on orders
- Make in-store visits to:
- Check that all goods are received and distributed
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Study degree in a similar field (Marketing, Presentation, Commerce)
- Have a lot of interpersonal skills
- Experience like buyer (1-2 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Shows initiative, commitment and dedication
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage priorities on time
- Team player
A full range of benefits
Discounts on merchandise
An Employee Assistance Program
Working in a pleasant environment
Other names: kitchen, hardlines, Marketing,
To protect our associates; we offer the free masks in the office, we have liquid hand san.