Toews Power is looking for a Experienced Journeyman Electrician to work in a fast paced expanding workplace environment. Toews Power covers a wide variety of work from Residential, Agricultural, Industrial, Power Generation and Maintenance.
- Wiring of Electrical Fixtures, 3-Phase Equipment, and Switchgear
- Working with Cable Trays, TECK Cables, multi-conductor control cable and MV Cables
- Custom control panel wiring and testing
- Wiring of Solar PV Systems and Maintenance
- Wiring of Large gensets, rigging and setting units.
- Interpret wiring diagrams, drawings and instruction manuals for installing a wide variety of electrical equipment
- Good housekeeping practices to be always maintained, helping to provide a safe work area for yourself and your coworkers
- Using label printers and another labeling materials
- Monitoring and counting electrical inventory weekly
Eligible candidates should have the following skills:
- Comfortable Dealing with Customers and other Trades on Toews Power's behalf.
- Eager to learn and research new systems and designs
- Respectful of Co-workers and Customers.
- Experience working with TECK and Multi-Conductor Cables
- Experience working with EMT Conduits and cable trays
- Experience with industrial control panels
- Ability to work with multi-trades and fast-paced work environment
- Agricultural Barns and Automation
- Grain Handling Systems and Automation and PLC troubleshooting
- Experience with Solar PV Installations
- Experience troubleshooting Solar PV Maintenance
- Experience running projects
- Problem-Solving, Team player and Critical Thinking
- Minimum 2-4 Years experience as a Journeyman Electrician
- The job is within an industrial environment, and you may be required to travel to various locations. Depending on the site, the environmental conditions may be hot, cold, dirty, dusty, wet or noisy
- Safety is our highest priority. Safety procedures and guidelines must always be followed
- Employees work in a non-unionized, highly industrial setting
- The position may require you to work overtime as needed as well as working Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- Punctuality and attendance are essentials to the success of the operations
- Competitive pay and Health Spending Account