negotiable / month
Join our Team – Easy as One Two Three
Join our winning team as a candidate to promote the best in class products. Paid training, competitive pay rates, and support that only a top company can provide. You can be the customer service who excels in captivating an audience during events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration, and sales. The customer service is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, and also in the Uk!
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling demonstrations
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Sign up new customers
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
Within our company, our employees strive for team collaborations and individualism. This position will require time, communication, motivation, and the ability to market and sell under certain circumstances.
Apply now for a response within 48 hours, please ensure to include your correct contact information. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
We help business owners, industry leaders, and entrepreneurs grow their brands by providing strategies to optimize their PR, digital marketing and brand awareness. We create conversations and connect with your target audience in ways that fires up their imaginations. Our non-traditional communication strategies focus on driving results because we look at life (and brands) from a different angle.