This company is focused on building, implementing and supporting mission critical and life critical communication systems for governments and humanitarian organizations around the world. And, in some of the most extreme operating environments that require hardened and environmentally protected equipment.
Their secure downtown facility in Victoria, BC employs over 100 staff in software and hardware development, configuration, deployment and support. A very stable company with over 50 years’ experience providing advanced communication solutions that help millions of persons around the world.
BlackShire.com is focused on staffing intermediate, senior and executive positions within growing technology companies, engineering firms and manufacturing operations. We have been engaged to recruit 3 employees for this successful growing company.
• Gather and document business and system requirements.
• Formulate technical specifications and custom solutions.
• Participate in all phases of code development, enhancement and code support.
• Working within a collaborative team environment, researching new tools, technologies and methodologies.
Skill Requirements and Experience
• 3-10 years advanced code design, development and testing
• BSci or Electrical Engineering or comparable advanced code engineering programing education.
• OOD and OOP experience
• Java development
• Agile Scrum development experience
• Version control and other dev tools
• TCP/IP experience, communication interfaces
Assets would include:
• Real time systems, Signal processing, Encryption, Linux and Distributed processing
A very high-performance environment with positive work team that mentors and shares information.
Focus on quality code development
Candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status are preferred.
Relocation assistance is not available.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered at this time.
www.blackshire.com and submit your resume to the position of interest to you.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.