Adamson Systems Engineering
negotiable / month
Adamson Systems Engineering is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of Professional Audio systems for the high profile touring and installation segments. Our headquarters are in Port Perry, Ontario. A short, traffic free commute from Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering and Stouffville.
As a member of a focused team of engineers, the candidate will fill the role of Java Developer. The candidate will join a group of energetic software developers creating the future control platform for tomorrows professional audio systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write efficient, robust, and well-documented code based on requirements.
- Design and develop desktop application using Java or C++
- Participate in system design, documentation, and testing to delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years Java / C++ software development experience
- Must have either Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
- Good English communication skills both verbally and written essential
- Experience of developing GUI using Java Swing, JavaFX, 2D/3D graphics
- Experience with desktop application and communication protocols: TCP/IP and Ethernet
- Experience with Git revision control
- Familiarity with various app architectures, like MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Familiarity with distributed systems
- Understanding of good design principles is a plus
- Collaborative work spaces
- Group Benefit Program
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Highly competitive wages
- Assistance with relocation
Adamson Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Adamson Systems Engineering is a leading designer and manufacturer of Professional Audio Products for live performance. Our headquarters are in Port Perry, Ontario (20 minutes North of Whitby). For more information visit www.adamsonsystems.com