IT/IQ Tech Recruiters
negotiable / month
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Java Developer to join our client in Markham, ON.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Competitive rates
- Transit accessible
- Capable of analyzing, designing, analyzing and resolving issues
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Deliver a high level of commitment to client success and provide timely and quality services that meet or exceed expectations
- Work with business partners to provide guidance and support in the deployment of complex application solutions
- Participates in R&D activities to advance the development of the product roadmap
Top Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of developing high volume J2EE applications: JSF, Seamless JSF, Java, Servlets, Spring, Rest, SOAP/WSDL.
- Minimum 2 years of HTML5 and CSS.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Maven and Java project built
- Experience with application server technologies such as JBoss(JDK1.6) and Tomcat (JDK1.8+).
- Experience with IDEs like Eclipse or Netbeans or IntelliJ.
- Experience with data structures and descriptors like XML/XSLT/XSD/JSON.
- Knowledge or experience with Git/Bitbucket.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.