negotiable / month
- As a Technical Recruiter at GTT LLC, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates using both our internal database of ten million resumes, and occasionally utilizing external sources like LinkedIn and social media to find qualified candidates.
- You will be reaching out to candidates through cold and warm calling, emails, LinkedIn and social media, scheduling phone calls to screen candidates to qualify them based on our client's requirements.
- You will be responsible for pre-closing your candidate, and coordinating their interviews with our account managers, according to the hiring manager's availability.
- Negotiate contract and permanent job offers with their candidates, as well as fostering long-term relationships with them for future opportunities.
- To be a successful Technical Recruiter at GTT you will need to demonstrate how you create and maintain a constantly active pipelines of candidates by utilizing advanced internet and crowd searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional methods. We offer training on all of these skills to help you grow as a successful recruiter.
- Effectively partner with HR and sales teams on all aspects of staffing (review and rewrite job descriptions, educate on market conditions, attend onsite and offsite client meetings with the sales team).
- MUST HAVE IT Staffing industry Recruiting experience
- Must have Canadian IT staffing experience.
- Supporting high volve large enterprise accounts is a big plus
- Supporting Baking clients is a Big plus
- Excellent verbal communication, along with writing and presentation skills, including a strong engaging phone presence.
- 2 – 5 years of experience working as a recruiter, or within one of the following fields: Business, Financial Services, Information Technology, Recruiting, or Human Resources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- MS Office experience for proofreading, editing, and formatting
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary along with one of the highest commission structures in the staffing industry.
- 3 weeks of paid time off, as well as company paid holidays.
- Health, dental and vision coverage, 401K, life insurance, AD&D, and STD
- Stable long-term career with a well-recognized staffing firm.
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 clients
- Continuous learning/training on technology, recruiting tools and techniques to help you grow as a successful recruiter.
About Global Technical Talent:
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
- SIA (Staffing industry Analyst) 2020 Best Staffing firm to work for.
- SIA (Staffing industry Analyst) Fastest growing Staffing Firm, INC 5000 Company, Business NH Magazines top 5 companies in NH.
- Flexible work-life Balance, GTT's exceptional employee driven culture. 1D2 day on Friday during summer, along with working remote.
- Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
- State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experienced talent advocates.
- Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits.
- 20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients.
- Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Client, Client, Banking, Client, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.