Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage and lead a team of IT professionals within the ADABT D&A eSignature platform team, providing a range of application support and services ensuring enterprise operating standards are met and business objectives are achieved.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Works in close partnership with business stakeholders and technology teams to provide critical services to the shared services in D&A
- Establish an L3 Platform Support & Delivery Services function that institute ITIL & DevOps principles to build a market leading application support & operational capability that meets all operational service level requirements (Availability, MTTR, etc.…).
- Manage crisis situations, oversee issue escalation and resolution
- Consolidate the service dashboard for the platform to track currency mgmt., patch mgmt., incident/problem/change/release mgmt., capacity and availability with roadmap to future technology changes and program initiatives
- Work closely with vendors to align with their roadmaps to maintain N-1 or 2 platform currency and N-2 patch management currency based on platform needs
- Establish system administration processes to manage and maintain all database, code & configurations.
- Establish the Platform Support Services functional capability by creating a repeatable delivery process, establishing and managing re-usable services and ensuring “flawless” operations of services.
- Identify and develop / leverage key business performance measures / metrics for internal use and sharing as appropriate
- Provide an end to end platform governance (application and infrastructure) including product roadmaps, peak season planning and execution and change management
- Establish a strong communication framework with the line of business partners – conduct roadshows, share delivery standards for the shared service application
- Work with appropriate D&A stakeholders to ensure smooth interface with Enterprise Services including application and infrastructure
- Oversee the creation, delivery and maintenance of required documentation and deliverables for a shared services platform
- Lead the BCM, DR, Back Up and Recovery Exercises for the platforms
- Ensure you “protect” the environments, platforms and infrastructure from all security, cyber and poor coding threats
- Accountable as the product owner for the platform with respect to application and infrastructure leadership, decision making and future direction
- Provide Service Management to the platforms- cost recovery model, unit rate definitions, ongoing support costs, procurement and maintenance of software licenses
- Provide Leadership through market trend analysis of the D&A shared service platforms and ability to align the D&A shared services to enable best in class services to the consumers
- Proactive and diligent towards removing obstacles in order to mitigate delivery timeline and support impacts.
- Provide coaching, development, resource management, team leadership, input into performance and development plans
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- OneSpan Live Product knowledge an asset
- Working experience with shared services and customer facing applications.
- Expert knowledge of software development life cycle and project management life cycles
- Ability to understand complex information, summarize and present in a clear, concise fashion to all levels of technology and business contacts
- Experience in people management, team building and knowledge management
- Experience creating SLA’s and performing cost/benefit analysis for solutions
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Strong customer service orientation and a professional approach; well-developed negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to manage conflicting points of view.
- Proven ability in effective stakeholder management and developing good relationships with business partners; ability to interact appropriately and effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively individually, with minimal supervision, with teams and remain flexible with shifting priorities
- A self-starter, able to prioritize tasks in mid-flight or start net new immediately
- At ease with senior management and able to facilitate meetings in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, influencing, negotiation, problem-resolution skills and consensus building skills
- Knowledge of Accessibility Standards
- Expert knowledge of DEVOPS, ITIL
- Experience with shared service ecosystem components and HA/Distributed architecture (JBoss, RHEL, OpenStack/Cloud, F5, REST API, Oracle)
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- University degree or Technical Certificate
- 10+ years Platform Management experience
- Previous experience with Digitization concepts, systems and tools a definite asset
- PMP Certification is an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.