Moderate previous experience performing similar work is required for this job.
Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems. Read technical manuals, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems, or to provide technical assistance and support. Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software or peripheral equipment following design or installation specifications. Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
• Develop and analyze functional specifications
• Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
• Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
• Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
• Gather feedback from end users about system performance
• Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
• Provide advice and technical training
• Stay up to date with all technology trends and developments