Fortinet is looking for an experienced IPS Analyst that has a keen interest in finding vulnerability in major products and perform leading edge exploitation techniques and threat research. There are opportunities to research the latest vulnerabilities and threats, as well as getting some experience in reverse engineering. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in UTM.
- Find vulnerability in major products
- Develop IPS signatures
- Perform leading edge exploitation techniques and threat research
- Act as subject matter expert on cyber threats
Job Skills Required
- Direct or equivalent experience in areas of vulnerability research and exploit development.
- Experience using Reverse Engineering tools (IDA pro, ollydbg, Windbg)
- Knowledge of Reverse engineering
- Knowledge of networking and internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, etc.).
- Knowledge of network vulnerabilities and threats
- Knowledge of the C/C++ programming languages and scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- IDS/IPS knowledge and experience a plus
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelors of Computer Science or Engineering
Fortinet provides a generous vacation policy and a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Extended health and dental insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- Out of province and out of country coverage
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Salary: 60,000.00 – 70,000.00, depending on experience
Location of work: Fortinet Technologies (Canada) ULC
400-4910 Still Creek Drive Burnaby, BC V5C 6V6
Phone: (604) 430-1297
Please apply online on our career website. We thank you for your interest; only those shortlisted will be contacted.