TITLE: IOC ANALYST
LOCATION: NORTH YORK, ON
TYPE: FULL-TIME PERMANENT
Our client is looking for an IOC Analyst to join the team. The IOC Analyst will be responsible for receiving IT related issues and requests and will be involved in proactively monitoring the health of all IT systems within the company and applicable clients.
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who is a great problem solver, have good communication in written and oral English, and have excellent customer service skills. Individual must have initiative to work independently and effectively with team members and have experience providing tier one support to internal staff and customers. Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
· Experience working with monitoring and logging technologies such as Splunk, Elasticsearch, and OpsGenie
· Experience working with collaboration and communication tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Skype and Slack
· Experience in desktop administration and support (Windows)
· Experience in server administration and support, more specifically in Windows Server OS, Linux Ubuntu OS, Active Directory
· Experience in network administration and support
· Cloud and external security solutions experience
· Flexibility to work rotating shifts
· Competitive salary with bonus
· Fitness subsidy program
· A workplace that is conveniently located to access public transport
Qualified candidates with valid work authorization please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trillium Talent Resource Group is a recruitment firm providing a full service, comprehensive and global approach to organizations to address their Human Resource needs.
We provide an innovative and integrated strategic approach to human resource solutions to our clients and tailor our approach, methodology, and application to suit their specific requirements, legislative requirements and corporate culture.