At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
The Investor Relations Lead is responsible for directly managing a book of accounts; building and maintaining relationships while ensuring success at each stage of the client lifecycle. There is a sales component to this role that requires the ability to position Q4 products and services in a consultative manner. This is rewarded based on achievement and does not include a quota. We are looking for someone that clients love dealing with, is very organized and has excellent problem-solving skills.
Key Responsibilities – Service
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Ensure a timely response to inbound requests via email and phone
- Provide onboarding/training for the Q4 platform and service model
- Coordinate quarterly earnings events for clients.
- Leverage internal teams to ensure a successful event
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keep apprised of its regulations, trends and best practices
- Some non-business hour monitoring of client requests required
Grow Account Revenue
- Become a knowledge expert on all Q4 products and services; positioning upsell or cross-sells where applicable
- Identify and cultivate revenue growth opportunities within your assigned account base
- Work in tandem with Sales to relay identified opportunities and support the sales process
Retain Book of Business/Revenue
- Track and monitor account health
- Escalate issues to appropriate support resources as necessary
- Initiate and oversee the renewal process along with the Billing department as subscriptions approach their renewal date(s)
- Collaborate with Sales as needed to prevent client disengagement
- University or college degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in customer facing roles.
- Superior client engagement skills, demonstrated success in building and maintaining effective customer relationships, particularly with those in decision-making roles.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability in remote training/onboarding skills via telephone and/or screenshare.
- A self-starter who solves problems independently by exercising judgement based on available information.
- Provides creative insights and/or solutions to address client/organizational challenges.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates possessing a strong knowledge of, or experience with financial/capital markets
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.