Do You Enjoy Technology?
Do you strive to take on new challenges and take pride in representing a well-known brand?
Do you have the right mix of skills that customers value in the sales interaction?
If you are, Latec is looking for you.
As we continue to grow in the marketplace, we have an Excellent opportunity for a motivated, hardworking, driven International Sales Manager to join our winning team. There are incredible growth opportunities in the company, with a down to earth, approachable, mature, and trusting environment. Selling the full range of products and services that help with consistent revenue, there is a massive opportunity to earn an excellent salary and bonus. The goal is to recruit distribution partners worldwide that will purchase and stock our products.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will contact you within 7 working days.
- Sell, promote and demonstrate the Latec line of products and services.
- Develop a Staff of Sales Professionals.
- Acquire new businesses by developing strong customer relationships.
- Maintaining an active call back list, and creating and following-up on referrals from existing customers.
- Responsible for achieving set sales budgets.
- Offer unique perspectives and insights into the way customers view their business, align their insights and priorities while tying those insights back to Latec’s unique product differentiators.
- Drive two-way communications and clearly articulate our value proposition, and engage our customers in jointly addressing their business priorities.
- Ability to define and implement sales plans, track economic drivers and industry activity, and understand the implications on customers’ business, including new business opportunities.
- Deliver product presentations and hands-on experiences to users and distribution.
- Supporting regional, national, and international organizations through training and special initiative execution.
- Providing support in such areas as product training and event participation.
- This position will require some travel for distribution visits, trade shows, and training programs.
- Ideal candidates would be individuals already familiar with calling on construction industry distribution.
- Minimum of 10 years Sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales Management experience
- Experience in telemarketing, e-commerce websites, online marketing, and/or web content management also desirable.
- Development and optimization of targeted marketing programs such as email marketing, online media, SEM, SEO, and other customer acquisition and retention programs.
- A willingness to learn the products and application of the products.
- Business-like, professional appearance.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Must be very computer literate and fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- A Very Competitive Base Salary, + Strong Commissions, + Bonus Structure
- Vehicle Allowance and Paid Expenses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- RSP Retirement
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Laptop, Computer, and Cell Phone
Latec Instruments, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Latec is a research, design and manufacturing company that focuses on our customers and their control needs. Latec began manufacturing operation in 1994 and has been designing, manufacturing, and distributing construction, agricultural, surveying and recreation specialty laser and machine control solutions for leveling and alignment applications.