Sure Good Foods is seeking an energetic individual for a full-time position as an International Logistics Coordinator. The ideal candidate is looking to be challenged, while learning about the business and gaining logistics experience in a fast paced environment. The core responsibilities are to prepare and coordinate inbound and outbound freight for international shipments, outside of North America.
· Preparing and proofing documentation for export loads, including loading instructions, invoices, certificate of origins, packing lists, customs forms, etc.
· Reviewing supplier and freight invoices; entering into computer system.
· Updating shipping information for export loads on internal Excel logs.
· Organizing physical files, ensuring all e-mails are included.
· Communicating via e-mail and telephone with vendors, customers, shipping lines and freight forwarders.
· Working with Export Logistics Manager to troubleshoot any issues.
· College Diploma in Business, Supply Chain Management, International Transportation & Customs, or Equivalent
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Knowledge of languages other than English an asset
· Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Great written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated and strong team player