That’s right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans … and in reality, it’s much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are full of nice people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team shine is a building mechanic technician who stands out for his experience and his interest in design and drawing .
Place of work: In telecommuting mode, based in Boucherville thereafter.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Design and draw mechanical systems building including HVAC, Control / Energy Management System (EMS) and / or plumbing;
- Carry out site visits to ensure the follow-up of work for projects on which you work;
- Participate in the multidisciplinary coordination between the various mechanical systems and other building disciplines;
- Make field surveys and carry out the drawing of these;
- Participate in the evaluation and cost estimation of the works;
- Attend kick-off meetings on occasion;
- Work in collaboration with the entire team to find solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
What makes you the ideal person for this role
- DEC in building mechanics or other equivalent training;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience;
- Strong interest in design and drawing;
- Mastery of Autocad and REVI software T;
- Interest in teamwork and knowledge sharing;
- Experience in consulting engineering (an asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, Aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.