Recruitment Partners Inc.
negotiable / month
Finance and Insurance
Another great temporary opportunity presented by Recruitment Partners! If you are an experienced Accounting professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of Temporary Intermediate Accountant is the role for you! You will get the chance to work in a dynamic group environment that is professional and continuously growing and provides career development! Over and above this exciting opportunity, this contract position has a rewarding retention bonus that will be paid out upon completion of the position.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Process full cycle accounts payable
- Process weekly consulting invoices and expenses
- Verify bi-weekly salary payroll using Ceridian
- Assist with benefit administration
- Process bank reconciliations
- Reconcile and process expense claims
- Performing ad-hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of accounting experience is considered an asset
- Experience with Sage 50
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with a built in retention bonus upon completion of contract
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance – Sales & Operations – Supply Chain – Human Resources – Office Support – Technology
Contact us today – Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca