negotiable / month
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Interface UX Designer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Produce designs to help the entire product team understand the desired user experience: sketches, storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand and translate business and user requirements and technology constraints into simple yet meaningful user-centered design solutions.
- Have great communications skills, ability to work independently and as part of an extended global team.
- Ability to manage time and understand how to organize you to share ideas/work across time zones in an efficient manner.
- Define interaction models, user task flows and UI specifications for development to use.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure high quality implementation of your designs through the production process.
- Articulate design rationale to balance business goals, technical feasibility and user needs.
- Advise, collaborate with and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers.
- Be passionate about your work and happy to present your designs to stakeholders for review and feedback.
- 7-10+ years’ experience designing web or mobile applications.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe creative suite.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with In Vision, Sketch.
- Understanding of CSS and basic HTML.
- A portfolio is a requirement with the application.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
Job is also known as: Interface Designer, UX Designer
Myticas Consulting is a boutique IT professional services staffing organization, tailored to delivering high-performance Telecommunications (Network Engineering), ERP/SAP, Business Intelligence, and Technical CRM resources to our end customer business needs. Built on over 50 years of combined experience, the team at Myticas understands the unique subtleties involved in effectively delivering the right individuals for highly unique requirements.