Atlas Anchor Systems is the industry leader in providing permanent fall protection systems for both new construction & retrofit construction projects. Atlas has been engineering, supplying, installing and inspecting permanent fall protection solutions since 1993.
We are currently looking for a full-time Installer in our Calgary Office. This is a dynamic position within the construction industry. The right candidate will have their hands on many aspects of the fall protection industry including: installs, assembly, inspections, shipping, receiving, warehousing, logistics and record keeping. The right candidate should be prepared to work in a team and individual setting on a variety of tasks.
• Perform installations of fall protection system equipment to new construction/industrial projects and retrofit existing buildings.
• Review of project drawings.
• Layout of proposed anchor systems in preparation and coordination with all required parties.
• Organize shipment of product, packing slips and job-site instructions
• Follow-up with Project Superintendent to ensure a proper site conditions exist to enable installations.
• Complete timely installations and inspect work prior to leaving site.
• Complete required site review reports, internal documentation and submit to appropriate department and supervisor as required.
• Follow all Company, Legislative and Job-Site safety policies and procedures.
• Assist with Inspections and equipment off loading when required.
• Maintain communication with site superintendent and Atlas staff.
• Occasional out of town and out of province travel is required.
• Knowledge and understanding of fall protection systems is required. Completion of a Fall Protection training course is desirable.
• Ability to read architectural and structural drawings.
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
• Comfortable working at heights including leading edge work.
• Experienced using hand and power tools.
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
• Ability to work with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely.
• Must possess a valid drivers' license and reliable vehicle as some travel is required.
• Must be fluent in English language, spoken and written.
• Applicant may be required to complete and pass a Drug and Alcohol test on some work sites.
• Willing to participate in training courses such as: WHMIS, CSTS 2020, First-Aid and Fall Protection.
The successful applicant will be professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail-oriented environment. This is a full-time position. Remuneration includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please reply with your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.