Partner Ag is a professional team dedicated to serving our customers’ farm automation needs. We provide a complete systems approach to the milk production and animal husbandry needs of our customers by supplying innovative solutions. Our team is a hard working group of competent and caring people. We value every team member and you can ask any member of our team about the Partner Ag work experience.
In order to better serve our growing customer base, we are looking for a dynamic and technically strong individual to join our team in the roll of installation technician. The primary focus of this position is in the stabling, feeding and manure handling equipment side of our business.
• Responsible for the installation of housing, manure and feeding equipment in
• Responsible for matching required parts/product to specific job sites and completing appropriate paperwork
• Load and prepare tools and equipment for the assigned job, and tasks to be completed
• Keep worksite clean and organized
• Quickly adapt to different situations and assist customers in troubleshooting issues
• Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager
• A successful applicant will be a team player with a strong understanding of the importance of customer satisfaction
• Industry experience preferred but not required, experience in the dairy sector would be a valuable asset
• Mechanical inclined and the ability to think critically
• The ability to weld and fabricate various types of equipment would be an asset
• General computer knowledge, good written and oral communication skills are essential
• Ability to bring a high level of energy to our great team, and a desire to grow and develop your skills
Compensation: Based on your experience, we offer a competitive compensation program and benefit package including health, dental, life, ltd and vision. Along with a tool and clothing allowance we provided paid transportation to and from the job site.
Please submit your resume to:
Sara S. Jacques