Job Title: Inside Sales
Wkly Hrs: 37.5
This position focuses on management of the retail aspect at Pacific First Aid which includes strategic thinking, excellent customer service, and ingenuity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage product base (MOQs, Packaging info, weight, volume, price lists)
· Manage our online platforms with regards to stock, updating inventory, and uploading new product
· Maintain a working knowledge of all items we have in stock
· Manage all online retail platforms including Amazon store, online store, eBay, and Walmart Marketplace
· Oversee the analysis of data and information
· Finding solutions and making the needs of your clients your own
· Increase sales of existing accounts and prospective clients by making use of efficient and effective outreach strategies to develop leads and grow your network
· Create new sources of revenue and contribute to the knowledge base of our sales team
· Understand and target specific markets with proven strategies, spearhead focused sales campaigns, participate in Trade shows and communicate with professional associates
· Effective management of warehouse space
· Other duties as required
This position is self-monitored and self-driven. It requires a high level of independent judgement and decision making. Suited for well structured and organized individuals who require little to no direct supervision.
Directly supervise the customer service and sales assistant. Train (if necessary), assign tasks, manage workflow, and maintain responsibility for the deliverables as their manager.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
High school diploma (Required)
Experience in online sales platforms including Amazon, eBay, WordPress, Walmart Marketplace, Google Shop
Ability to learn fast and adjust plans according to new input
Good communication abilities and fluency in English
Friendliness and strong work ethic
Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work well with team members as well as in isolation
Ability to set priorities and work effectively under pressure of deadlines
Accountable and resourceful – does not need micromanagement and enjoys being responsible for their own work.
Additional skills, qualifications, and experience
Tact in dealing with difficult situations
Creative solution finder – resourcefulness