With a team composed of dynamic and passionate people who want to achieve new challenges, we continue to expand and are now recruiting for an Inside Sales technical representative to join our Kitchener office. By joining Smith Energy, you will accelerate your professional career in a friendly work environment, driven by a strong spirited team.
Reporting to the General Manager, your mandate is to assist and support our outside sales representatives, develop the business and maintain good professional relationships with assigned customers.
· Design, apply and optimize HVAC systems through equipment selection;
· Provide technical support to our customer on engineering documents, including sketches and quotations;
· Prepare pricing and quotes for different products;
· Go to clients sites with representatives and technicians to attend the start-up of the equipment sold;
· Educate the local engineering community on our various products when required;
· Keep yourself up to date technically through office trainings or trainings provided on manufacturers’ sites.
Education and skills
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or College Degree in Building Engineering;
· At least 3 years of experience in HVAC;
· Relevant professional experience in the field of technical representation (an asset);
· Professional engineer title (an asset);
· Experience working with CRM/ERP systems preferred;
· Strong customer service skills and sales acumen;
· Strong sense of organization, autonomous, resourcefulness;
· Strong team spirit;
· Good knowledge of MS-Office;
· Hold a driver's license, own a car and be available for travel.
If you are a dynamic person who enjoys the challenges of technical sales, thank you for sending us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.