Safety Matters – It's All that We Do!
Join a team that is truly committed to creating safe and healthy workplaces! We partner with leading-edge customers across every industry to provide the highest level of expertise, products and services to help them solve their fire, safety and environmental challenges. With 85 years of experience, we are proud to be the leading specialty supplier of safety equipment in Canada. We have 17 locations from coast to coast and 10,000 customers who count on our products, services and training solutions to get their workers home safe at the end of each day. We are proud to have been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Platinum companies in 2018, the highest tier in the Best Managed Program, and are committed to building and driving a culture that makes Levitt-Safety a great place to work!
You will be responsible for managing existing accounts, generating new business opportunities, executing marketing campaigns, growing existing and new customer accounts in partnership with Field Sales and for closing business within assigned territories in Ontario. Using Salesforce, you will capture and update all call activity with existing contacts, leads, new opportunities and continuously build a quality pipeline.
- Independently and directly engage with customers to build and manage customer accounts and relationships and uncover new opportunities
- Ensure sales growth to meet annual revenue and profit targets by using upselling and cross selling strategies
- Ability to generate interest, qualify and prospect new leads with numerous calls daily
- Create a meaningful Lead Qualification experience through inbound and outbound activities
- Collaborate with our Field Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure seamless execution of the sales cycle and ensure all quotes are received favorably
- Update and maintain Salesforce CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities, to manage customer account growth and have viable sales pipelines
- Work with our Operations team to minimize slow-moving inventory and avoid dead stock situations to improve overall net returns
- Comfortable writing and presenting proposals, bids and partnering agreements to position Levitt-Safety as a full-service solutions provider
- Be a customer champion to both internal and external customers
- Business travel when required; day trips or extended air travel to company meetings and industry events
- Occasional participation in duties beyond the sales process (i.e.: mine rescue competitions, customer events, meetings, staff functions, deliver training, perform fit testing, trade shows, etc.) and any others assigned
- Minimum High School diploma plus additional sales skills or related education
- Previous Lead Generation or Inside Sales Experience
- Strong preference to candidate with a technical sales background or experience in Fire & Safety
- A passion for sales and relationship building – You enjoy the “hunt” and are resourceful in connecting with people using different methods & techniques
- Personable and possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment; Ability to make numerous sales lead calls
- Tech-savvy and well-versed with MS Office, Outlook, Salesforce/CRM systems, social media and communication tools
- A self-starter and comfortable taking initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive nature and the ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
How to Apply
Please click on the link to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/55530?s=zr
Levitt-Safety is committed to the principle of employment equity in the workplace and ensures that our practices of hiring are based on qualifications and ability. We invite all applicants, including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Indigenous Peoples to apply for our career opportunities.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.