Northern Feather Canada (NFC) is a manufacturer of high-quality bedding products. Based in South Delta, BC, the company is looking for a qualified and seasoned individual to source new sales opportunities through inbound leads, follow-up, and outbound cold calls and emails.
Specifically, the position includes the following responsibilities:
* Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
* Advancing NFC’s brand in the retail and hospitality marketplace
* Maintaining NFC’s existing portfolio of clients
* Identifying and overseeing entry into new markets
* Growing sales levels of existing clients
* Identifying opportunities to introduce new products.
The ideal applicant will have the following qualifications and experience:
* Candidates with a sales and marketing degree will be preferred.
* Experience in inside sales and customer service
* Experience in the luxury textiles industry, textiles engineering, and design
* An established network of market contacts and resources
* Proven supervisory and management skills.
* Confident and strong communication skills
* Solid people skills
* Entrepreneurial experience, and thus an understanding of business finances
* A record of quickly adapting to and valuing change.
* Strategic thinker who is flexible and open to new ideas
* Attention to detail.
*Collaborative thinker and worker, and seasoned team player
* Multilingual capability will be an asset.