Northern Dock Systems is the National leader in installation, repair and maintenance of Overhead Door and Docking Equipment. We are looking for an energetic Inside Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for helping customers improve their facilities over the phone plus support and grow our sales territories. This individual will have the opportunity to manage their quotes from concept to completion, dig into accounts to discover opportunities and also help local team members with new leads and programs. All activity is measured with our internal system allowing for their hard work to easily be validated.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound/inbound calls to potential customers
- Closing existing service and preventative service estimates
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Create quotes for superior products and services offered by Northern Dock Systems
- Following up on warm leads to secure accounts and service.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Maintaining database (Dynamics CRM) of prospective client information
- Work with Marketing to build tools and support materials
Position: Inside Sales Professional
Reports to: Vice President
Location: Mississauga, On
Hours of work: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a candidate with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Always have a positive attitude when reaching out to potential customers
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or support departments and team members
- Eager to share ideas and look for opportunities to improve policies & procedures that will help company growth.
- Previous experience in inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- CRM experience is preferred
Skills and Knowledge Qualifications
- Must have 2+ years in Inside sales and/or outside sales experience.
- Must be PC literate with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Language: Advanced English skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organization, analytical, planning, and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an asset.
- Call Center experience would be an asset.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional prioritization skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- A competitive base salary.
- Commission based on monthly targets and key performance indicators.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Employee wellness program.
- RRSP Assisted Program (after 3 months).
- Bonus program (after 1 year).
If you are interested in this Inside Sales Coordinator position, please send in your resume and we will contact you directly as soon as possible.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
About Northern Dock Systems
Northern Docks Systems is an industry leader in the sales and service of industrial energy-efficient products with dedicated departments geared towards developing strategic and customized full-scale solutions to enhance safety, productivity, and efficiency for our customers across a wide variety of industries.
We’re also proud to have been recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by PROFIT 500 and a leading energy saving provider by Ontario's two largest natural gas utility providers.