The Information Security Consultant will report directly to the Director of Consulting on Information Security projects pertaining to GRC projects and initiatives. Responsibilities of the Information Security Consultant will include, but are not limited to:
– Reporting directly to the Director of Consulting on current and on-going projects.
– Providing security consulting to customers requiring GRC/TRA/Remediation support or services.
– Develop proposals for Consulting services to clients in conjunction with sales team and oversight by the Director of Consulting.
– Assist in GRC project delivery and management in conjunction with the PMO.
– Assist in development of security artifacts, white papers, knowledgebase.
– Helps drive revenue and grow brand awareness through their efforts.
– 3-5 years Cyber Security experience in a consulting, VAR, or enterprise setting
– Prefer a mixture of technical and risk methodology skills
– Strong understanding of offensive security methods (Penetration Testing, Red Teams, etc.)
– Preference for candidates with Incident Response or Forensic experience
– Experience with vulnerability assessment methods and tools
– Offensive security testing experience highly desirable
– Familiarity with the fundamentals of a robust security program
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Attention to detail in documentation and communications
– Strong analytical capabilities
– Comfortable in client facing situations
– Preference for consultants with selling/upselling experience