At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
Q4 is seeking an Implementation Specialist to manage the execution of complex websites and mobile applications from concept to launch, including scope creation and management, client communications, resourcing, scheduling, and status reporting. We are looking for someone who knows how to utilize Project Management tools and standard processes but also be flexible enough to ensure the job gets done in any situation. Most of all, you appreciate the satisfaction that comes from consistently launching quality projects on time and on budget.
- Work closely with Project Managers to support throughout the stages of their projects; Set-up, implementation, QA, feedback
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute a high volume of concurrent projects from planning through implementation and deployment.
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team.
- Create and enforce project documents/schedules with input from team as needed, ensuring deadlines and launch dates are met.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to drive projects and manage expectations.
- Track, prioritize, manage and report project issues
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of coordination experience
- Digital/web experience a must. Technical, Mobile Apps and Financial experience are a bonus!
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac-based environments
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Docs
- University or college degree
- Solid track record of successfully delivering projects from start to finish, on-time and on budget.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle fast paced, demanding clients and initiatives
- Strong problem solving and exceptional decision-making ability
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technology
- Usability/best practices
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven time management skills- able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.