Applied GeoLogics Inc.
negotiable / month
As an Implementation Specialist, you will have personality to share and technical expertise to spare. We’re implementing the most innovative operations management technology in the world, and we need someone to ensure data transformation and system integration for our clients is smooth and seamless. Interested?
This position is located in Guelph, ON at our headquarters, but for the right person with prior experience, will consider remote opportunity.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- You’ll work full-time for great pay in a collaborative environment.
- You’ll take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities.
- You’ll build integrations with third-party systems and manage the design, documentation, testing and deployment stages.
- You’ll serve as the technical back end of the software implementation, supplementing the management and consultative aspects of a project with configuration, troubleshooting and training-related tasks.
- You’ll provide support that leaves our users raving about the great experiences they have working with Cartegraph.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You know the ins-and-outs of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SQL Server databases, and GIS applications.
- You’re a detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to effect change in meaningful, innovative ways.
- You’re an effective communicator with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and simply.
- You have a 4-yr. degree in an applicable field OR a 2-yr. degree with at least two years of relevant experience with computer software support, training and/or installation.
- You have a strong sense of urgency when it comes to evaluating and resolving customer issues.
- You’re a good listener and loyal advocate of customer success.
- You’re organized, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work.
Ability and willingness to travel up to 20 %
We tried to narrow this down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year
- One week sabbatical every five years
- RRSP plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, and more…
Applied GeoLogics (AGL) Inc is in the business of building high-performance government for Cities and Counties, Public Works, Engineering and Parks and more. Our client's range across Canada. Our product is world class.