Implementation Project Manager
Canada – Canada – Remote, Montreal – Quebec – Canada
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
The Project Manager (PM) is a critical focal point to customers. The PM is expected to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations. Additionally, mentoring of internal team members is required. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Assign a wide range of tasks based on skills, experience, and availability; clearly communicates task priorities, helping personnel adjust workload as needed.
• Prepare project plans/schedules, reports, and budgets. Track and monitor all deliverables, calendars, and meetings as necessary. Set performance goals for project team or work unit.
• Monitor project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
• Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required. Explain any deviations from planned budgets and schedules. In addition, prepare and support quarterly management reviews.
• Provide technical and leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work. In addition, provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness.
• Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the team. Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work and develop and execute the best work solution. Manage escalated situations as proactively as possible, involving management as needed.
• Interact frequently with team, management, and customers to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations. Develop strong customer relationships as ‘trusted advisor’ at project management, payroll manager, and senior management levels.
• Strong attention to detail as well as ability to function strategically within account; proactively look at ‘big picture’ for project/customer short and long term goals; identify and drive additional revenue opportunities within account. Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects within customer, tying them all together with strategic vision and focus.
• 5+ years of project management work experience.
• Experience managing an implementation team highly desirable.
• Experience managing software projects highly desirable.
• Experience managing multiple engagements simultaneously with external Customers is highly desirable
• Broad knowledge of labor management, HRMS or similar domain product/systems.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports.
• Strong written and oral communication skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft
PowerPoint and Word). Experience with Microsoft Project a plus.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead project teams.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% on a regular basis.
• Fluency in French and English (oral and written) is mandatory
• Work is mostly remote and the position is located in Montreal (Qc, Canada)
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its **supplement** .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email **UKGCareers@ukg.com** or please call1 (978) 250 9800.