Are you an experienced G1 Licensed HVAC Technician looking to join a reputable organization with steady, year-round work? For over 50 years, our Client has been managing an extensive portfolio of residential and commercial properties across Ontario and Quebec. They are immediately looking for several motivated and independent HVAC Technicians to cover the Burlington, Hamilton, Grimsby and surrounding areas!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
· Supportive Team Environment Without Being Micromanaged
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Work-Life Balance
· Ongoing Paid Training & Certification
· Career Growth Opportunities
· Employee Recognition Programs
Working out of a well-equipped service truck, you will inspect diagnose, troubleshoot, and oversee the ongoing maintenance of primarily heating equipment on multi-unit residential rental and building properties (i.e. Boilers, Furnaces, Recirculation Pumps, Heat Pumps, etc.).
– G1 Gas Fitter license mandatory
– 313A/D ideal but not required
– Previous experience with commercial and high-rise residential
– Knowledgeable of various mechanical equipment such as PRV, expansion tanks, water valves, circulators, air separation etc.
– Own tools with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
– Flexible to travel Southwestern Ontario to audit maintenance compliance as required
– Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
COMPENSATION & COMPANY PERKS
·$35.00 – $39.00/hour
·Annual Performance Bonus
·Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Health, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
·Service Truck to Take Home & Gas Card
·Company Provided iPhone
·Career Growth Potential
·Year-Round Company Provided Uniforms
·Ability to Schedule Your Own Hours
·Promotes Work-Life Balance
·Employee Recognition Programs
·Company Sponsored Events, Contests, Charity/Social/Corporate Events
SHIFT: Days, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday). OT after 44hrs. Must be flexible to work on-call as required.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, call Jacquie Tamaya at 1 833 482 2562 or email at email@example.com. Quote job ID #740