Building mechanical contractor for 50 years, ORAM plomberie du bâtiment has won over thousands of clients, contractors and individuals with its dynamism, reliability and professionalism. Working at ORAM means joining a family business that enjoys a solid reputation and has the health, quality of life and well-being of its 200 employees at heart.
ORAM’s greatest strength comes from its team. We are looking for that rare gem who can fill our needs in the sales and marketing team. The ideal candidate? An energetic, passionate, respectful person who cares about teamwork.
Are you looking for a stimulating company, full of new challenges and constantly evolving? A position that will give you autonomy, motivation and a host of advantages on a personal and professional level? We are made to meet!
Under the authority of the Director of Operations, the human resources business partner’s mission is to provide strategic and operational support for the management of human resources at the company. He advises and supports managers in decision-making at the HR level. In collaboration with his team, he is involved in human resources planning and ensures its direction.
- Lead, develop and coordinate strategies and resource plans human resources in order to bring the ORAM Experience to life;
- Set up a rigorous program of integration and development of team members by identifying their potential and creating a concrete action plan;
- Play an advisory role in human resources in line with the mission and priorities of the company;
- Lead the members of the HR team, ensure their development and play the role of coach with them;
- Ensure the respect and interpretation of policies, laws and regulations.
- Manage and develop the annual human resources calendar;
- Monitor and analyze HR indicators;
- Ensure the updating of job descriptions;
- Assur monitoring employee integration plans;
- Ensuring the application of the prevention program and health and safety measures;
- Supervising all activities prevention and follow-up of repair files in the area of occupational health and safety;
- Manage and update the employee database;
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing department to find strategies to promote the brand image;
- Identify and meet labor needs;
- Follow up on recruitment process;
- Identify the training needs and development potential of team members – PEC and Top Grading;
- Collaborate in the management of training files and training records;
- Establish and enforce the salary scale;
- Ensure the implementation of the company’s HR policies (collective agreements, work agreements, my employee report) and the management of employee files;
- Participate in the operational management committee;
- Respond to general inquiries;
- Perform any other tasks set by the management of the company.
What we offer:
- 4 weeks vacation after 1 year;
- Group insurance program;
- Sports program in the workplace;
- Training program;
- Social activities;
- Young and dynamic environment.
- University degree in human resources management;
- Member of the Order of certified human resources advisers ( CRHA);
- About ten (10) years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite software;
- Experience in the field of construction, an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Very good ability to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Creative spirit and forward- guardian;
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in continuous development;
- Sense of organization and planning;
- Good ability to adapt to change;
- Valid driver’s license.
For more information, please feel free to visit our website at.
You can also go to our Facebook or Instagram page to learn about the ORAM Experience.
Please send your cu rriculum vitae