A leading construction company is seeking two field HSE Advisors, to audit and continue to implement their safety program across GTA. You will need to be an effective communicator, auditor, well-versed in managing a safety program. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, who are industry leaders in their field.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Superintendents, and other project team members to identify safety risk on all active sites
- Undertake inspections, investigations, and audits
- Work closely with the safety leadership reporting back on safety trend analysis and how to continually improve the safety program
- Ensure safety compliance
- Identify company safety training needs and implement programs as necessary to foster a strong safety culture
- Experience within safety in a construction environment
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Safety & Health or other related disciplines
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong communicator
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in EHS recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global EHS talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career coaches to EHS professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best EHS talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced wellbeing.