IN-HOME/COMMUNITY CAREGIVER NEEDED IMMEDIATE START DAY SHIFT IN FAIRFAX, VA.
We are looking for Spanish/English speaking professional, skilled, compassionate, trustworthy, and kind caregiver with excellent communication skills to provide care.
· • At least 18 years of age and must able to read, write and speak English.
• Must pass a criminal background check.
• Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, dependability and a cheerful attitude.
• Current First Aid & CPR. (We can provide for a fee)
• Proof of negative PPD test (chest X-ray if PPD was positive).
• Must be able to provide at least 2 professional references.
• Must have a reliable transportation.
Current Virginia HHA or PCA certificate (We can provide for a fee)
Job Type: Full-time
Weekdays: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Pay: $10-$12 per hour
o Assist with activities of daily living.
o Be able to shop for, prepare and serve nutritious meals.
o Perform routine housekeeping tasks.
o Work with community agencies involved in the patients care as directed by RN.
o Escorts patient to healthcare facilities/appointments as directed by RN supervisor.
o Practices honesty, dependability, and confidentiality in all patient and family members.
Maintains safe environment, following basic rules of safety.
o Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health care services.
o Implements current Home Health Aide services.