HIRING ALL POSITIONS WORK FROM HOME- Customer service, sales, manager
We're currently hiring multiple positions ! We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who enjoy a team styled approach towards building a business and appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day to day tasks competitive, fun, and rewarding. We believe that by creating an atmosphere where people thrive, our inspired staff will lead to satisfied clients.
We are unionized with UNIFOR 247 membership. We offer full benefits, retirement package, full training, flexibility in hours, as well as above average weekly and residual income.
ONLINE INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK!
Hiring for the following;
Customer Service/ Sales Consultants, Marketing, Executive Management
– We are looking to hire full time – Flexible schedules hiring days, evenings and weekends. Earliest start 8:00 am – Latest end is 9:00 pm
– Some part time positions available
WORK FROM HOME ROLES AVAILABLE!
Does This Sound Like You?
-Want to be in a position that will not only give you the satisfaction of helping others while earning an above average income?-Enjoy talking to people face to face/ build client relationships …find out what they need!
-Friendly, outgoing and professional
-Strong communication skills
-Computer skills. – Speak fluent English
-Team-oriented mentality inspired to reach and exceed goals
We will provide training in the following area's:
• Building relationships with customers and understanding their needs
• Creating customer experience
• Delivering a strong and genuine customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend our product to their friends and family
• Providing management with feedback and solutions to improve processes
• Professional Growth
• Supporting team members in serving customers and performing company operations.
• Product knowledge
• Community involvement/outreach programs (are available)
• Sharing customer experiences with the rest of your team including management
• Cross-training and coaching among teams
• Celebrating individual achievements and team successes.
**We acknowledge top performers and rewards them for success.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive attitude and results-oriented work ethic
• An ability to self-monitor progress against project goals and employ corrective actions as necessary
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
• Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
• Business, Sales, Customer Service and Management background a definite asset
Partners will Receive
• Above average weekly income (40K + in first year)
• Residual Income
• Exceptional commission rates
• Trip Incentives
• Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
• Full Training
• Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
• The chance to work with people who will become your second family
• A workplace that’s never boring
• The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day
• Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
To apply respond to this job posting
Interviews are stating this week, be sure to keep an eye out on your email.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
We have been in business for over 60 years in North America and Ontario for the last 25 years. We are a subsidiary of Globe Life Corporation, an S&P 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange. We are a multibillion-dollar publicly traded entity who proudly proclaim ourselves as a 100 percent union label company. From the representatives who write an application to the administrative staff in the Home Office, all the way up to the CEO, everything is done under the union label.
-Defend Workers’ Rights
-Advocate for Financial Reform
-Support Health Care Reform
-Champion for a Fair Economy
-Visit, meet, and help thousands of families a year
-Offer affordable, permanent, portable Financial Services
We are one big, passionate family. We live on the edge of the customer experience business. Great people make that great experience possible. We are dedicated to helping individuals, groups and organizations meet their needs.
What we are currently being faced with is such rapid growth in our company over the past couple of months, that the Executive Team has decided to expand our team.
We understand that is a great problem to have, but we need to bring more team members on board to help our operation in this expansion and to service our clients properly.
We promote from within. Seriously. All our managers and even executives started in entry-level jobs across the company. We encourage career development and we don’t hold people back. Our practice of cross-training supports lateral and vertical career moves.
We are Fun. We take our work seriously, but never ourselves. We have a casual work environment.
We are growing. We have tripled in the last decade and just grew by 35% in 2019. As we grow, more opportunities open up for our team.
We work as a team. Our work environment is open and collaborative. Everyone is empowered to “own” their job and we don’t micro-manage. The initiative is encouraged and rewarded so you can run with your ideas.
We have a good culture. We care about each other and encourage each other. We also have fun on a regular basis. Seasonal parties, pizza lunches, and employee awards are part of our rhythm.
Great Compensation Plans for all positions. We pay well and have great benefits, and offer the first performance review after 90 days. We pay 100% of the premium costs for medical, dental, and vision coverage for all our team members.
We help our people grow. Personal growth and professional development are more than a mantra. We give our team members new opportunities to learn at each step. We also let people focus on what they are good at.
We don’t expect you to work all the time and you don't need experience! While Customer Service, Sales, and Management experience is an asset, we are more interested in motivated people who are enthusiastic and driven towards success. We provide extensive and ongoing training as well as a personal mentor who is available to you to ensure that you meet all of your goals.