Specifically hiring for our GRAVEYARD & AFTERNOON shifts!!!
ARE YOU A HIGH-PERFORMER? DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN AN ELITE TEAM WITH FINANCIAL GOALS?
To be suitable for a position within our Container Crew, Young Guns Container Crew you will need a background in team sports, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. If the right candidate show a great attitude, willing to learn and take on more responsibility, there may be an opportunity to progress into Crew Leader/ Captain role. The candidate must first complete onsite training and show they have what it takes to lead by example and uphold Young Guns high standards, to progress into leadership role
No prior container or warehouse experience required as we will train you!
Young Guns Team Member Advantages:
· Fast Career Progression;
· Progress from Rookie to Crew Leader within 3 Months
· Progress from Crew Leader to Site Captain within 6 Months
· Site Captains receive phone allowance, full-time salary option and bonuses
· Online Training & Development (Soft & Hard Skills)
· Assist with Obtaining your Fork Lift Licence
· If you're eligible to work in the Canada we have project work available occasionally
· Occasional travel opportunities between Vancouver/Calgary/Toronto/Chicago for high-performing team members
A Typical day at Young Guns:
· Start time 1:45pm
· Work until all containers are complete (usually 7-10 hrs depending on how busy we are)
· We physically unload the freight from shipping containers, palletize them to a high-standard
· Work is repetitive and physical, team lifting up to 50lbs
· We drive fork lifts and can help you get your licence which is great to rotate jobs and keep the body fresh
· We match the paperwork to the contents inside of container to ensure accuracy
We are a high-performance business, we work hard, we reward extra effort and respect our teams. If you want to be a part of our growing company and be considered for future travel within our business (Toronto/Vancouver/Calgary/USA) we'd love to meet with you!
Job Type: Casual (Part time and Full time available)
Salary: Paid per container (piece rate) – minimum pay will be $14.00 per hour
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org