Career1 Employment Centre
negotiable / month
We are currently engaged in a search for one of our clients in Mississauga for a Stamping Machine is responsible for set-up and operate Punch press according to schedule, making sure the parts being produced are good quality conformance parts and the Press is capable of Run-at-Rate. If required, may have to set-up Press for other operators to run. Take a LEAD role in the case, if TWO operators are needed to run the Press.
- Make sure that the tool is ready for upcoming Change-over.
- Make sure that the Raw Material is available for upcoming Change-over.
- Gather all the tools/clamping material needed to do a Set-up.
- Facilitates the Last-Off with Quality and Tags Die as necessary to aid in Die repair for the next
run if needed.
- Removes all Sensor hook-ups, Scrap chutes and conveyors from the previous tool/die.
- Un-clamp and remove the Die from Press by using Lift-truck.
- Removes scrap from the Bolster plate and clean around the Press, including floors to facilitate
good House-keeping and to protect him from any potential injury.
- Make an entry in a Die removal column on the previous Work-order.
- Load the new Tool/Die onto the Bolster of the Press by using Lift-truck.
- Align the Tool/Die squared to the Bolster plate in a proper spot and clamp the Tool/Die to the
- Loads the Coil (if progressive die) onto the De-coiler and feeds thru the Feeder/Straightener unit
into the Die. In the case of hand, transfer die, places raw/in-process material in an appropriate place.
- Make certain that all the Guards, chutes, sensors and conveyors are in place, before making the
You Must Have:
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent education is Must.
- University/College diploma in a technical field will be a definite asset.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working as a Punch Press operator.
- Be able to use Micrometer and Vernier caliper.
- Be able to read Blue Prints.
- Be able to operate Lift-truck.
- Be a Team player.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Be able to follow Work/Inspection instructions and record data where needed.
- Be able to speak, write and understand English fluently.
What’s in it for you?
· Compensation: 17-20$/HR + Weekly pay
· Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days alike
Hurry Up To Apply, Last Week for accepting applications!
Career1 is where employers and employees come together to create a success story. Our passion is staffing and recruitment. We don't wait for change to come, instead, we are “change makers” in a recruiting world.