Are you looking for career opportunities within a global, growing real estate company?
Then you might be our next graphic designer.
- create layout of documents for brochures, posters, reports, forms, newsletter and more
- create illustrations and infographics
- create illustrations and retouch photos
- create and edit videos
- designing dynamic animated advertisements
- record and edit videos
- create animations
- other duties as assigned
who you are
- 3-4 years of graphic design experience
- degree in graphic design, creative arts or equivalent
- strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit: Photoshop , Illustrator and InDesign applications/software’s
- good sense of visual hierarchy, typography, layout and design
- excellent understand of print and web requirements
- strong knowledge of Premiere Pro and After effects
- self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- resourceful problem solver with a positive attitude
how to apply
Latest day to apply, 2020-06-30.
Akelius acquires, upgrades, manages residential properties.
Akelius owns 45,000 rental apartments in Boston, New York, Washington, Montreal, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Malmo, Stockholm.
Akelius Canada is committed to providing accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for this position and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let the HR team know.
Read more at www.akelius.com