A large, very well-known global dairy company located in the Concord area is looking for great candidates to join their team as Production General Machine Operator for their afternoon shift flexible to wok on the day shift. If you are passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, with an amazing starting wage and looking for a long-term opportunity then join us! If you are looking for a challenging role and a chance to build your career do not miss out on this exciting job opportunity. please apply online https://www.covenantgroupl.com/ApplyOnline or contact us Monday-Friday from 9 am-5 pm at 647-660-4440 x 408 X 408
Job Description General Machine Operator:
We are looking for candidates who are Self driven and motivated with a great attitude. This candidate will come with 1+ previous experience in the manufacturing, production or food industry as a general labour, machine operator or with relevant experience able to work in all temperatures, cold, hot, and wet and willing to be trained as a General Machine Operator.
General Machine Job Details:
- Assemble, set up, calibrate, and run equipment and machinery according to daily production processing requirements and other applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Monitor and control various manufacturing variables such as PH, temperature, sampling, texture to ensure consistent quality of products being produced.
- Coordinate and facilitate any line changes to purge and clean product, as required
- Ensure and validate that all tools, materials, and product coding are correct, prior to being utilized.
- Must be flexible to rotate to and operate all machines/stations and work between various shifts to support business demands
- Use good manual dexterity skills in hands and wrists and stand for prolonged periods of time, while bending, lifting, and handling products of different sizes and weights.
- Perform safety & quality checks and record appropriate data prior to start-up in the relevant areas as required.
- Ensure all machines and work areas are always kept clean and tidy and adhere to GMP and HACCP program requirements.
- Identify and report unsafe conditions, hazards, or food safety concerns immediately to the Supervisor and work in a safe manner always.
- Support company initiative for high standards of product quality and workmanship.
- Work in a safe manner always including the use of proper personal protective equipment.
- Ensure all required equipment is cleaned & inspected to company standards and required documentation is completed daily.
- Are interested, willing, and able to make a long-term commitment to full time work with us.
- Are hard-working and dedicated
- Can lift to 22kg and the ability and interest to work in a variety of environments including room temperature, cold, hot, as well as wet environments
- Have some experience in similar roles in the past
- Must have strong oral and written English communication skills, as well as a strong amount of mathematical aptitude
Afternoon shift from 3:00 pm to 12:00 am but candidates must be flexible to work on the day shift when needed 7:30am-4:00pm.
Pay rate: $16.00hr
What we offer.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Stable and growing company with long tenured employees
- Very friendly environment to work in and laid-back environment
- Direct hire upon client discretion
· Covenant Group Ltd. Is a Premium Staffing Agency offering equal opportunity following recruitment and selection practices that comply with all applicable employment laws. We sincerely thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our web site www.covenantgroupl.com to apply.