People Store Staffing is looking to hire General Labour workers for our client in Mississauga, Ontario.
Address: 180 Biscayne Crescent, Brampton, Ontario
Day Shift Timings: 08:00 am – 04:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Pay Rate: $15.00 / Hour
– Sorting Clothes & Accessories
– Packaging sorted clothes
– Other duties as assigned
– Must have a clear criminal background
– Must be able to comfortably lift 30 – 50 lbs
– Must be reliable and punctual
– Must be available to work full time
– Students with part-time availability can only apply for the weekend shift
– Must have CSA approved safety boots
– Full Time work opportunity
– Friendly work environment
– Bus route accessible
– Weekly Pay (paid on Fridays)
How to Apply:
– apply directly to this posting
– send your resume to aantao @ peoplestore.ca
We look forward to placing you at your next assignment!!
John spent a number of years with large multinational firms helping to grow the Canadian market. With a series of achievements under his belt, including 9 years of industry experience, and a track record of success, John felt it was time for a new challenge.
With all of the rapid changes affecting the industry, John noticed the decay of the values within the industry from which he had built his experience on. Thinking to himself that enough was enough he decided to introduce quality back into the industry. He didn’t know it at the time – but this quality standard later became PQAP (People Store Quality Assurance Program).
With the encouragement of a close friend and an already successful entrepreneur, Frank Cianciulli, John decided to set out on his own and build a new type of staffing firm. In 2003 John designed his business plan and launched the business from his kitchen table. With only an idea, a dream, and a ton of ambition, John set in motion one of the most successful staffing firms to ever hit the Canadian market.