A large and vertically integrated HVAC Air compressor manufacturing company based in Concord Area is immediately looking for experienced General Electric Assemblers who come with 1+ years of experience looking for a long-term growth opportunity with huge potential for growth offering a great starting pay. All candidates must come with a great friendly attitude, who are mechanically inclined with a good understanding of hand tools, assembling experience, and a great work ethic. Please contact us today at 647-660-4440 x409 Monday-Friday Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
General Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assembling HVAC components
. Must have experience assembling products
. Must have mechanical skills to take apart and put together climate control systems
. Use of a drill, glue gun, packing and assembling products
· Repetitive tasks
· Good mechanical skills
· Must have 1+ years experience as an assembler
· Good with hand tools
· Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations
· Responsible and be detail-oriented production environment.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Good hand-eye coordination
· Must have a positive attitude and work effectively in a team environment.
· Excellent oral communication
· Lift up to 50 pounds with assistance
· Pay Rate $17.00/Hr
· Hours Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
What we offer.
· Competitive salary
· Stable and growing company with long-tenured employees
Very friendly environment to work in and laid-back environment
Covenant Group Ltd. Is a Premium Staffing Agency offering equal opportunity following recruitment and selection practices that comply with all applicable employment laws. We sincerely thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our web site www.covenantgroupl.com to apply.