In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Job DescriptionYOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction,it’s about connection. YOURsmile can make all the difference in someone’s day;it’s genuine, and it’s who you are!
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting our guests, taking orders and satisfying McCravings
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile 😉
- Package take-out food (but no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!)
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger
- Full-time and part-time staff with flexible full-day and weekend availability (6:00 am – 11:00 pm) Monday-Sunday
- A wonderful smile, positive attitude, and ability to contribute and work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English – additional language skills considered an asset
- Energetic, strong work ethic, and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs; ability to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
- A reliable crew member who is on time for every shift
If this sounds like you, you might be the right fit for our team! Please apply through this job posting, attach your resume and references, and we will be in touch as soon as we can!
We hope to meet you soon.
Additional InformationEmployee Perks:
- discount program
- free uniforms
- opportunity for advancement
- flexible scheduling
- great team environment
- and an absolutely outstanding rewards and recognition program!!