Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Why join Accenture’s Security team?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s Security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that we are able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
CLOUD SECURITY strengthens clients’ ability to detect, prevent, and respond to security threats as they transform, migrate or build native solutions to/in the cloud. The Accenture’s Security team is looking for talented, high performing individual to lead the GCP Security Practice in the Canada region as part of our larger Cloud Infrastructure and Security practice. This individual must be capable of leading the management and implementation of GCP Security solutions to digitally transform and enhance customer environments within Google Cloud Platform. The role requires that you have the ability to manage the technical, financial, and program management demands of a project including but not limited to:
• Solutions Architecture Workshops
• Internal Financial Reporting of Project Posture
• Project Timeline Development and Execution
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as GCP Security Senior Manager likely will include:
• Lead and grow Accenture GCP Security practice and capabilities as a part of the security leadership team.
• Responsible for leading and developing teams, mentoring junior members, enriching cloud assets and accelerators for the Canadian market
• Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing cloud solutions across a variety of vendors
• Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
• Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
• Helping grow Accenture’s security practice across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
• Leading client engagements and providing subject matter expertise to clients and engagement teams
• Developing deep working relationships with senior executives across Accenture account teams and at clients.
• Responsible for large-scale delivery and managing teams along with mentoring junior resources
• Oversee the design of cloud and microservices security architecture
• Overseeing threat modeling for applications and services to identify security threats, weaknesses and associated countermeasures.
• Ensuring that final design addresses identified threats and countermeasures during threat modeling
• Mix of security sales and delivery expertise in Cloud security with ability to cross sell into other security practice areas
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience in GCP cloud security, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements
• Experience in leading teams and managing projects
• Strong experience in GCP Cloud Security Architecture & Microservices Security (e.g: Security Command Center, Cloud Data Loss Prevention, Logging and Monitoring, Cloud IAM, Cloud Identity, Web Security Scanner, Google Cloud Armor, Virtual Private Cloud, Interconnect and Cloud Load Balancing)
• Minimum 3 years working experience on infrastructure and microservices security assessments and/or architecture design, preferably for payment applications
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of GCP cloud solutions across various service areas/groups.
• Minimum 2 years of experience building Devops practices for cloud infrastructure delivery (GCP)
• Able to recommend and differentiate between cloud vendor offerings, with special emphasis on GCP Security native offerings and how they rank against market offerings.
• Strong ability to lay down a high-level cloud infrastructure security architecture, outlining logical and technical security architecture components
• Comfortable using M.S Visio to chart different types of diagrams.
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
• Industry recognized professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CISM)
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Project Management (Minimum 2+ years)
• Experience managing delivery of multiple projects with different deadlines effectively for customer facing environments/workloads (minimum +2 years)
• Experience architecture cloud solutions for production environments (GCP) (Minimum 3+ Years)
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.