***Job is located in Squmish
Tantalus Doors Ltd is looking for a hardworking and self-motivated individual to join our Garage Door team. We require an experienced Overhead Door Technician to help grow our installation services in the Residential and Commercial Overhead Door sector.
Tantalus Doors Ltd is a family owned business serving our customers in Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton and beyond. Our headquarters are located in Squamish BC, the Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada. We provide sales/services in the residential and commercial garage door industry.
Experienced Technician to install, service, and maintain Residential and Commercial Overhead Door systems.
- Provide installation and service for Residential and Commercial Overhead Door systems, including electric openers and safety systems
- Diagnose problems, provide solutions, and carry out required work for Residential and Commercial Overhead Door systems
- Communicate diagnoses and work done with head office via paper work and verbally.
- Contributing to business development by actively building relationships with current and new customers
- Other duties, as assigned
- 2-3 years Experience installing/servicing Residential and Commercial Overhead Doors
- Class 5 Driver’s License with Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Good Physical Condition with the ability to do Heavy Lifting (50lb minimum)
- General Construction knowledge (Experience in related trades, such as framing, welding, electrical, etc. an asset, but not required)
- Attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Comfortable with heights (ladders & lifts)
- Strong safety mindset (Fall Arrest, First Aid, other certificates an asset, but not required)
- Positive attitude and an enjoyment of the work being done
- Permanent, full time employment Monday thru Friday
- Overtime and Growth opportunities available
- Competitive Wage Based on Experience ($25-$35/ hour)
- Health Benefit Plan available following probation period
- Company truck provided during work hours
- Tools provided
- Company phone
- Company uniform
- Will provide funding for relevant Certification training programs
- The opportunity to join a growing company
- Join a positive and supportive team who are proud of quality work
Interested parties should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com and put “Garage Door Application” in the subject line.
We appreciate all those that apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. This position is available immediately.