Our award-winning team is seeking passionate, self-driven individuals to join us as we change the face of computer graphics through innovative art and profound technological advancements. Ziva is a space where the best and brightest can excel in their craft while being given the space to grow and the opportunity to cultivate their talents. The Ziva team is made of great minds and unique personalities who all share an appreciation for problem-solving, fast-paced collaboration, and ambitious ideas.
Ziva Dynamics is located in one of the world’s most liveable cities, Vancouver, Canada. Often termed ‘Hollywood of the North’, Vancouver has grown to become an internationally recognized hotbed for the visual effects and entertainment industries. We are proud to play an active role in our local community. Ziva strives to offer a work-life balance that lets everyone accomplish great things while enjoying everything this city has to offer. Ziva is currently accepting applications for in-house and remote roles, with priority given to those who can join us in person at Ziva HQ.
Ziva is looking for an experienced game developer to advance the state-of-the-art in realtime character animation and performance. You will implement, optimize, and deploy advanced machine learning and physics simulation technologies to create the best-looking game characters ever seen.
- Implementing cutting-edge character animation and deformation technologies for deployment into AAA video game titles
- Meeting regularly with the product development team to prioritize tasks and report progress
- Optimizing performance and memory usage
- Writing automated tests for new features and bug fixes
- Reviewing code and having your code reviewed by other developers
- Working collaboratively with a team of talented engineers and artists to create and innovate
- 3+ years experience in 3D game development, with focus on character animation
- Strong competency with C++
- Experience with GPU programming and modern realtime rendering pipelines
- Familiarity with AAA game engine technologies, eg: Unreal Engine
- Experience with version control (git) and CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, both in-person and via code review in order to improve yourself and your teammate’s skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related fields is preferred OR equivalent education/experience
Why Ziva Dynamics?
- Ziva’s employees embody Excellence, Collaboration, Courage, Openness. We are looking for experts in each role who are continuously striving to grow, improve, and learn.
- Each employee contributes to empowering creators with the tools to produce high-quality virtual characters in ANY digital form. You have the ability to make an impact in a real way.
- Flexibility to work remotely and co-locate in a newly renovated Vancouver office close to the skytrain and West Coast Express.
- Health and dental coverage, lifestyle spending account, generous vacation time including sick days and wellness days, upcoming stock options, and competitive compensation.
Powered by JazzHR