Our client is a top 5 game shop working on AAA titles. They are looking for a Game Developer to join their team and work on an unannounced title. The ideal candidate will be highly motived to make compelling experiences through meaningful game play.
The Game Developer will work remote and be responsible for working on core game mechanics, tools and infrastructure.
- Design and write clean, readable code
- Bug fixing, maintenance, and optimization
- Work alongside a team of artists, producers, and programmers from the initial idea inception all the way to the release.
- Research new technologies
- 5+ years of game development experience
- Knowledge and experience with 3D game development
- Development working across multiple platforms (Console, PC)
- Experience working on multiplayer games
- Unity or Unreal engine experience
- AAA game experience
Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.