The Junior Sales Consultant is an outside role that achieves maximum sales profitability and portfolio growth by effectively representing our client’s products and services to new prospects. The motivated consultant will be able to effectively manage a territory and provide high-level customer support. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the Customer Service & Sales Consultant personally contacts and secures new business sales and Identifies new sales opportunities via cold calling, prospecting, and referrals. Aventas provides each of our clients with high sales growth and a successful Customer Service & Sales Consultant, is a key player within our team. Success in this role can lead to growth opportunities beyond the entry-level.
Due to Covid-19 this is a remote position
· Familiarizing yourself with our clients and their products throughout a 2-4 week training
· Effectively communicating with co-workers and clients
· Cold calling and prospecting leads
· Following up on leads and building client relationships
· Conducting customized sales presentations
· Following up with acquired business and maintaining relationships
· Representing our clients positively on a B2B platform
If you are the right person for this opportunity you will have a track record of proven success in client interaction, customer service, and leadership. You will enjoy working within a team, dealing with clients, and conducting presentations. Someone who thrives in
· Full-time availability, Monday-Friday
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to manage time, multitask and prioritize
· 1-2 Experience in sales, hospitality or customer service
· High school diploma or equivalent; Preferred college degree
· Your own computer and phone
This position is a weekly bonus + uncapped Commissions with our average consultants earning 1000+ weekly
Aventas is an established Sales Marketing outsourcing organization. Our company was founded in 2001 in Vancouver and we haven’t stopped growing since! We focus on opportunity. An opportunity to exceed our clients’ targets by building relationships with each customer and ensuring exceptional results. Internally, we focus on an opportunity for our team that allows them to maximize their potential and take charge of their growth personally and professionally.
We are contracted to conduct the outside sales & marketing objectives for several Fortune 500 companies in Canada. Our firm specializes in interacting with customers face to face on behalf of our clients to build their customer base while ensuring current customers receive the best in-person service possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If Aventas interests you please apply with your resume for immediate consideration.
Check us out online:
Our strategy revolves around speaking to an audience that has been difficult for many corporations to reach. Our national clients have continuously looked for an advantage to improve their image as well as increase their market share; that advantage has been Aventas.