Are you tired of temporary employment that promises FULL-TIME HOURS and LONG-TERM POTENTIAL but never really delivers?
If so, People Store has a CAREER OPPORTUNITY for you!
We are proud to be recruiting for one of Canada’s largest and most advanced 3PL facilities, conveniently located in Pickering, Ontario. Take charge of your future and join the team at the region’s most innovative 950,000 square foot distribution centres and play an integral role in helping to ship products to some of Canada’s leading retailers. Our client is experiencing tremendous growth, and has immediate needs for permanent, full-time Warehouse Associates and Order Pickers.
PEOPLE STORE has urgent requirements to fill mission critical roles in Warehouse and Order Fulfillment in Pickering, Ontario.
Wages start at $18.00/hr and increase, based on performance and tenure, up to $26.00/hr.
Days, afternoons and overnight shifts are available. Qualified applicants must be available to work FULL-TIME and must be looking for permanent employment (upon successful completion of their contract with People Store.)
What’s in it for YOU?
· Various incentive programs, such as a weekly bonus plan (earn an additional 30%)
· Fully paid on-the-job training!
· Quick, accurate pay weekly, via direct deposit.
· Consistent and ongoing hours – with fully transparent scheduling (No surprise shift changes!)
· Long-term potential, with the opportunity to join a winning, unionized team.
· Monthly raffles based on performance and attendance.
· Participation in employee perks programs and regular functions.
· Free parking, access to the staff lunchroom, coffee vending machines…and more.
What will you be doing?
· Manually lift 20-50 lbs, regularly, throughout a shift.
· Operating a double-pallet jack (complete training is provided!)
· Receiving and confirming orders through a headset.
· Transporting pallets to the appropriate loading zone.
What’s expected of you?
· The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Full mobility, with the ability to stand, walk, crouch, lift, carry, ride, bend, etc.
· Previous experience in palletizing is not necessary, but considered an asset.
· Previous experience in order picking is not necessary, but considered an asset.
· You must be able to successfully pass a criminal record background check.
If you are looking to secure a position that allows ample room for growth and plenty of long-term opportunity, apply in confidence to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person at (1400 Church St. S Ajax, ON) or via this advertisement.
John spent a number of years with large multinational firms helping to grow the Canadian market. With a series of achievements under his belt, including 9 years of industry experience, and a track record of success, John felt it was time for a new challenge.
With all of the rapid changes affecting the industry, John noticed the decay of the values within the industry from which he had built his experience on. Thinking to himself that enough was enough he decided to introduce quality back into the industry. He didn’t know it at the time – but this quality standard later became PQAP (People Store Quality Assurance Program).
With the encouragement of a close friend and an already successful entrepreneur, Frank Cianciulli, John decided to set out on his own and build a new type of staffing firm. In 2003 John designed his business plan and launched the business from his kitchen table. With only an idea, a dream, and a ton of ambition, John set in motion one of the most successful staffing firms to ever hit the Canadian market.