– Process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, and/or returns
– Coordinate delivery and/or pick up of customer orders with the operations team
– Educate customers on different products and their applications
– Generate, place and confirm purchase orders with suppliers
– Receive payment for merchandise or services sold and log sales into the computer; responsible for payments received and adhering all administrative and accounting related procedures
– Participate in the physical inventory of warehouse materials
– Experience assisting customers with product procurement – preferably in the building supply and/or construction industry.
– Problem solving skills with a natural ability to respond quickly and accurately to inquiries, handle a fast-paced environment, and keep a sense of humor.
– Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
– Excellent decision making and ability to take initiative.
– Extremely organized, strong attention to detail
– Must be a respectful team player.
Apply Now to learn more about our offers and company incentives
While we primarily specialize in permanent placements of great people with great companies we also provide our business clients temporary staff to fill in for vacation and sick days as well to supplement their permanent workforce to meet high demand production times.
We serve both our business and job seeker clients with honesty and respect to fulfil each parties expectations and needs.