KUBRA is looking for an ambitious and innovative Full Stack .NET Developer to join the team!
As a Full Stack .NET Developer, you will be working on our iMail product offering, building large-scale C# applications from scratch. You should be familiar with standard software design patterns and best practices, with an emphasis on desktop applications.
What you get to do every day
- As a Full Stack .NET Developer, (iMail) you will build large C# applications using standard software design patterns and best practices
- Be involved in all phases of SDLC, planning, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployment and maintanence
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure optimum solution is provided
- Support existing C# or classic VB code bases with bug fixes or enhancements
- Remain in close contact with Clients on a regular basis
What kind of person should you be?
- As a Full Stack .NET Developer- you live and breathe programming, it's your passion
- Detail oriented and solution focused – creating clean, scalable code for web-based applications is your specialty
- You are an excellent communicator both when writing and speaking — you’re comfortable collaborating with clients to gather requirements and coordinating with internal teams to ensure that solutions are developed to meet the needs and requirements of the client
- You are someone who is open to learning new technologies and, on occasion, working with legacy applications
- You are self-motivated and organized
What skills do you need?
- 2-3 years of experience working with C# or .NET core
- Experience with classic VB, latest standards and techniques of HTML
- Experience developing applications that manipulate PDF or AFP
- Familiar with major data file formats (i.e, XML, CSV, AFP, PDF, FLat, etc.)
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- VB experience an asset
- Experience with Database fundamentals
- Knowledge of BitBucket, TeamCity, Octopus, Deploy
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps and or Agile is a bonus
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field will go a long way
What can you expect from us?
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program including job shadowing from your first 30 days up to six months
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game or board game night
We are a fast-growing and dynamic company offering customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance and government entities across North America. Our portfolio of meter-to-cash and outage communication solutions includes billing and payment, mapping, mobile apps and proactive customer communications solutions for customers. With more than 1 billion customer experiences annually, we have the ability to provide performance-driven value to more than 550 clients every day.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.
KUBRA is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
KUBRA provides customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility and government entities across North America. Our portfolio includes billing and payments, mapping, mobile apps, proactive communications, and artificial intelligence solutions for customers. With more than 1.5 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA services reach over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada. KUBRA is an operating subsidiary of the Hearst Corporation.
From our beginnings in 1992 providing outsourced printing and mailing services, KUBRA has evolved to focus on digital, in-person, and print solutions that help utilities interact more easily with their customers. Today, we offer the most complete and integrated suite of customer experience management solutions available on the market.