X-CD Technologies develops a comprehensive suite of association management software (AMS) and conference management software (CMS) modules which includes:
- Virtual Conference Platform
- Membership Management and Dues Payment Software
- Abstract/Paper/PPT/Poster Management Software (with Abstract/Paper Review)
- Conference Attendee Registration Software
- Exhibitor Registration Software
- Program Development Software
- Continuous Education Software
- Mobile Program App
- Lead Retrieval App
The AMS software allows associations to collect members dues, sell products (e.g. journals) and services, and enhance member engagement. The CMS software allows organizations to manage their annual conferences, their authors and speaker submissions, their attendee & exhibitor registrations, their conference program, mobile program app and their continuing education credits. All software is proprietary and has been fully built in house.
X-CD is growing rapidly and provides great opportunities to work on and contribute to the advancement of a variety of projects.
We are looking for a self starter that can fit in and collaborate with a small team of developers. You will be able to look at systems and recommend and implement improvements. You will also support development of new modules as requested by clients.
- Full Stack developer, preferably someone with a development background in the association and conference industry. Experience in the following areas:
- It is important that you have had experience working with a large system and be able to quickly grasp not only the business processes involved but also be able to outline, initiate, direct and support the development of large systems.
- Significant database experience with MySQL and be able to quickly write complex queries.
- User interface design and system design, experience in the creation of dashboards.
- Good working knowledge of AWS – EC2, ECS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, SQS, RDS, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk & Autoscaling.
- Good also to have experience in AWS Orchestration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are important to enable you to interact effectively within the organization and also be able to communicate with your team of developers and customers.
X-CD Technologies (pronounced "Exceed"!) has been supporting the association and conference industry since 1995. All of our software modules are proprietary and developed in-house which gives us the flexibility to make customized changes to meet all of our clients unique needs.
We have offices in both San Francisco and Toronto and a network of conference management organizations and suppliers worldwide that can help and serve your needs wherever your next conference venue is located.
Our clients include both small and large associations and conferences and events range from as small as 100 to 5,000 attendees. Our client base includes universities, corporations, associations, private companies, conference management groups and government.